Standard Company Policies
Telephone Communications – (VOIP, Landline, Cellular, Etc.)
Blocked & Unknown numbers:
- TriLateral Systems reserves the right to disregard any form of voice, fax, or text communications from Blocked or Unknown phone numbers. Any such communication may be deleted and/or shredded immediately and without prior notification.
Instant Messaging Communications – (Skype, Web Based Chat, Etc.)
- TriLateral Systems reserves the right to disregard any form of voice, text, or similar communication from unknown usernames, email addresses, and account holders of any instant messaging service. Any such communication may be deleted immediately and without prior notification.
Refunds and Returns:
- Refunds can only be processed after a minimum of one support attempt has been made. Most common issues are resolved within 30 minutes to 1 hour after a request has been made.
- Refunds for Software: Refund requests for software products are reviewed within 72 hours. Approved refund requests for software products are processed within 1 to 10 business days.
- Refunds for Hardware: Refund requests for hardware products are reviewed within 72 hours. Approved refund requests for hardware products are processed within 1 to 10 business days following the return of the hardware product.
- TriLateral Systems Store Account Activity: Irregular activity may result in refund requests being placed under review for up to 30 days. False claims will result in the immediate termination of your license and no refund will be provided.
- e-Products: All products provided via digital download are eligible for a refund within 3 days after purchase. Once a refund has been issued, you will no longer have access to the item and your license will be terminated.
- Physical Products: All physical products are eligible for a refund within 15 days after purchase.
Non-Credible and Credible Threats:
- Any individual or entity, who is found to be actively engaged in slandering, libeling, or misrepresenting TriLateral Systems, or any member of TriLateral Systems, may be deemed a Non-Credible or Credible Threat against the safety of individuals. Account information, digital, voice, and physical communication, and any other evidence of such activities may be turned over to policing agencies and those individuals will be asked to cease all future communications. Acts of a Credible Threat in nature will result in account termination, contract termination, and possible legal action. TriLateral Systems reserves the right to make such threats a matter of public knowledge via press releases, press conferences, or security alerts.
- TriLateral Systems will not be held responsible, under any circumstance, for any and all actual and/or perceived losses of a social or financial nature by entities who are found to be engaged in the aforementioned activities.
Email Retention Policy:
- All communication via email, including but not limited to text, html, and attachments, (the “email”), will be retained for a period of 12 months. Email being retained under this policy will be stored for an additional 1 month. If the email is not in active use during the additional month, it will be deleted on the following month. Therefore, all email communication has a 13 month storage period.
- Email categorized as, but not limited to white papers, unsolicited product information, unsolicited pricing information, webinar information, seminar information, introductory in nature, unsolicited requests for phone conversations, unsolicited requests for email conversations, unsolicited travel requests, or meeting reminders, may be deleted immediately and without prior notification.
Security Protocols Statement
- Any current and/or prospective vendor(s), partner(s), or third party found to be in violation of our company’s security protocols and policies will have all proposals rejected and all access revoked without prior notification. No further communication will be acknowledged from third parties in violation of such protocols and policies. Any communication of a threatening nature will be used in accordance with our policies.
Third Party Information and Accuracy
- TriLateral Systems cannot and will not be held responsible for company information or product information collected, stored, and utilized by third parties. Further, TriLateral Systems cannot and will not be held responsible for the accuracy of such information.
- TriLateral Systems, as part of its culture, believes in the power of Diplomacy and Mediation to manage and resolve misunderstandings, disputes, and/or conflicts in general.
Last Revision: January 17, 2014